Sunday 6 March 2016

busy little weekend, just gone...

 Better late than never...Glenn Watts went to the Ballarat swap meet...no photos from him, but he said ir was HUUGE..couldn't get around to all of the sites...have to go to that, one day..
 and here's a blast from the past...someone on facebook mentioned if anyone still had the wine bottles from the 70s...here's my two, covered in dust n cobwebs...who else still has these, or were you sensible and threw them out!!!
 someone else asked how my coupe was progressing....well....very...very..slowly, of late....between grandkids, TV, tenpin Bowling, this blog, Facebook, my 3 acres, the caravan, planning my next holiday, I just can't find the time!!!....bahaha..
 I did manage to drill 5 holes in the dash though...So-Cal gauges look the part...
and I bought a fibreglass tunnel, but didn't like it, so bent this one up at home....now for a bit of bondo, some carpet, and ....Hello!..job done!
 Grahame Robinson from Maleny sent these pics, from todays coffee run to the Ettamogah pub..







Grahams Vicky certainly looks great...I'm jealous!
 My own coffee morning was on as well, not as big as last months 102 cars, but still a good variety....and talk!...man I was busy chatting away all morning, hardly had time to take pics before cars started leaving..

 Couple of old Roadstars members along for a look, Jim Dragona on ther left, and Neil Duncan on the right....have to encourage some more Roadstars (the first hot rod club in Brisbane) to turn up!

 Yeah...on ya bike, Kiwi...git ya jandels and git going

 secret mens business.....and some gals...and Ferrett, the dog..
 Keith Harper brought one newbie from his collection of Vettes...he's thinking of moving this one on.....but you'd need a fat wallet!...any interest around 100K, and I'll pass on the message..
 couldn't rest the comparison from the stockie to the hottie...
 see you next time...April 3rd, remember I changed the date..

 Next wekends events...up to Toowoomba maybe!!
Or just stay local!!

No comments:

Post a Comment