Wednesday 19 April 2017

gawd, I feel rough....you're lucky I managed this much...

well...when you go overseaes, you run the risk of coming home sick, and that's what happened to Anita..she was unwell on the last day, and hasn't got much better 5 days on...I thought I was fine, spent the 1st day in the yard, cleaning up after the cyclone, but come Tuesday, it hit me..and now we both are eating medicine and sleeping lots trying to shake it off...haven't even unpacked all the bags from the trip yet...and a mountain of washing to be done...better days ahead!
back in Australia, and bendigo hosted the 23rd Nationals, and here is the Top 20....I haven't had the enthusiasm to try and find who won what, all I know is Mick Speranza took out top hotrod

and here is the Speranza coupe...I know local rodder Craig Lockhart got in the 20, but not the others
 so just a few pics I stole from various sites on facebook, sit back and enjoy..maybe I can find time to put more up later, as there was 1400 entrants!..one of Australias biggest Nationals...









 have to wonder how this got in the country when others can't get newer (post 1989) built hotrods in..


















No comments:

Post a Comment