Monday 13 November 2017

Yamba pics..still having trouble loading...grrrr.

 Looks like there was a problem with the size of the pics in my camera..can't seem to sort out last nights photos, I tried to load twice more, but still came out in large n small format..so be it..too hard to change now...
 all these pics I took off my phone, and they seem to be ok, just a bit hazy compared to the camera..anyway..onward we go...
 36 tub sporting TAS plates sure looked great
 Now...if you want to get attention.....
 saw a few hemis this trip..old school still looks the goods!
 another of my favourites....my list is huge of the cars I like
 suoer low roadster with another hemi...don't let the rain stop from having fun..
 Warren changed the look with the current "black" theme on his wheels..jury is still hung up on this....
 rainy days...spend time with friends on the patio..more beer, same recyled hot rod stories..
 wasnt really a week of rain..luckily, most of the heavy downpours were while we slept...most of the days were just a few annoying showers...like every day!!
 always a stunner..local Yamba-ites , the Griffiths called in each day for a chat at our "Shed of knowledge"
 grandies, sitting watching the cars go by...and loving it!
 Shane-Doug-Chris and myself..having fun at the local course...only week of the year I play...thank goodness..
 Hit it Chris...no..not that way...
 son and grandson cutting laps in the parks trike
 a dose of Liberty, and a couple of Deuces, makes for a good day at Yamba, N.S.W.
 the Cases in their chopped steel tudor booming past us at Chinderah..
Yep..those megaphone tips and a healthy 350 means we had to hang back to hear each other...loud...I said..LOUD!!
that's it for another year..bring on November 5th to 11th 2018...my week in Yamba as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment