Sunday 12 November 2017

YAMBA..one of my favourite rod runs..

I think..for the 23rd time, we headed down to Yamba for one of my favourite destinations, a great little beachside town, just big enough to host a 400+ car rod-run
for my overseas readers, Yamba is a coastal town, 3 hours drive south from my home town of Brisbane...(or 8 hours north from Sydney, if you know that better)
 usually arrive at the beginning of the week, and most of our Deuces Limited members take the cabins surrounding the grassed/undercover area..same spot, year after year..
Without too many comments, following is a plethora of photos I took while not busy talking or having a few ales...the Top Ten and other winners appear at the end of these 120+ pics... but for some reason, only 40 have loaded as I view my screen..Im going to post, and see if I can find them and reattach...be patient....might have to reload them tomorrow...bedtime now..big day..
ok..now that Ive loaded, I see some have gone big format, others haven't..not sure why it does this..might delete and reload tomorrow..











 chopped/channeled....doesn't leave much room for a seat...


































































 my sone acting up....I'm not grumpy.....am I?










 rain held off just enough during the Saturday display..just a few annoying showers


















 Caught Mick D checking out the A bone




 Roems new coupe was a hit....
 These pair wouldn't move until I took their pic...now..move away from the car!!













































No comments:

Post a Comment