Wednesday 26 December 2018

Xmas rush has gone...time to list more parts!

Xmas has gone..the boxing day sales have gone..time to get back to clearing my shelves....I spent most of Boxing Day sorting out more parts, but without photographing or pricing..so that will happen today..will keep updating this blog with more items...and like I have found this wording above...some bits I thought I would never sell...and...have let them go!!
 these headlights...a custom column with a new So Cal wheel, some 33/34 bits, didn't even make the blog, as some friends came around and snapped up the parts..this is going to be about a 90% clearance of 50 years of collecting..only keeping what I need to go with my 1932 Ford tourer...
Hope Xmas was good to you, and keep looking at the blog...more parts will be on here later today.
 Here's a treasure I didn't want to part with..was saving this one for a future build...custom smaller diameter copy of a 40 Ford wheel, has the horn button, comes with both the ( I assume ) early Ford keyway attachment, as well as it has Chev/Holden HQ splines.....$500  ****SOLD*****
 This is a new three bolt So-Cal wheel, but I have spare, both adapters to suit fitment to either typical Ford spline, or GM/Holden spline..just choose one..wheel and adapter, $400
 New floor mount shifter that I purchased for the next project...however, if that goes ahead, it will be 4 speed, so no need to keep this kit...it's been out, and started to fit up, but never mounted or used...$400
 have a spare 1932 rear crossmember..original..$150, and a later Ford one, $100
 Pair of lap style new seat belts in black...$80 for both
 Mallory to suit a 351 Cleveland..just used condition..$100
 ended up with spare Hot Rodding Inter. in my book dealing...these issues are $10 each..think retail is at least double this..
 also have a few of the Aust Hot Rodder, incl. issue #1...once again, good value at $10 each.
 hmm...some unusual length spreader bars...hope the size and price shows up..if not, will check tomorrow..(one is 20 5/8" $50, the other is 21 3/4" $60 ) ....got a pair of thingies from early Ford Brakes, and from memory (because of the paint colour), that must have been a spare dipstick from my T700..

 want to build your own So-Cal style ladder bars..basic kit here has diff plates, front bush assemblies, rear clevises, and centre braces..gotta be worth $250, I think..
 and this kit, all the same parts,  also includes the front crossmember, so maybe $350 for this setup..."Just add bars and a bit of welding!" *****SOLD*****
Last for tonight is a runner, but smoky 305...pretty well complete engine, seems there is a top pulley missing..I also have a T350 transmission that I can put with it, once again, a rebuilder...so motor and gearbox, $1200.
 
I got distracted today with other home-chores, so will try for more items to be listed tomorrow, or over the weekend....Greg..0437 32 31 33 or greg@comstar.com.au
 
and below, note I have been finding way more parts that were meant to go on my coupe build-up, so they are now all included..price has gone up to $34,500 to compensate, but well worth the value..just refer back a few blogs to the updated info....

No comments:

Post a Comment