Friday 19 October 2012

Dropped by Winters Smash Repairs yesterday....

As seen in the last blog, the colour is now on the body, and the frame is coming together with hard lines now run etc.
the flattie now has some gloss red oxide..(that's different)...and is ready to "set her in"
Meanwhile, project Sedan Delivery is not getting any attention....and it needs to be done for the 2013 Nats...that's only about 22 weeks away Les, so best get stuck into this and shelve the Deuce for a while!!
And don't keep updating your sedan...you makin' me jealous!
Now, to help Les out....someone needs to buy his "68 Mustang that he just imported....the start price is $11,000, but he might be talked down a bit.....has had a bit of new front end bits installed, has been driven up the road, but it is still a project....but really good Calif. almost rust free body
Found this old photo hanging on his wall...to reming everyone of what it looked like some 20
+ years ago!

6 comments:

  1. These repairs look great! My car's door was scratched yesterday. I'm really disappointed because I just bought my car brand new! Maybe I'll look into getting smash repair like this done. www.bwattspanelandpaint.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old green car. I would love fix up something like that. I would be rather sad to see one get smashed though.
    Bill | http://www.bwattspanelandpaint.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. Please keep up the great work.
    For More Info: Marrickville smash repairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice working keep again thanks for sharing the information

    ReplyDelete
  5. American Perth Cell & Dyes - The Accident Fix Professional Aiding and Restoring and restoring autos in Perth regarding over 30 years!smash repairs

    ReplyDelete