Sunday 30 June 2013

Records....break them or keep them??

 I collect all sorts of things, and record albums with hot rod/drags is one of them.
 Most of you know of the common ones, but there were lots of rare ones to find.
 Wish I had some of these in my collection, I have some Jan n Dean, and Beach Boys
 I have this one...owned it in the 60s...lost it..got it again on one of my USA trips
 Probably the most famous cover of them all....and the hot rod song that gets played most worldwide...imagine the royalties this tune has generated for them?
 Hmmm...that's different....cool T bucket though..looks like a stab n steer job.
 Never heard of this one...have to look up these songs on you-tube or I-Tunes...haha.. you know you can find almost anything these days on the web...love it!!
 60s hot rod days...red..chrome..multi carbs..white trim...and  calif. black n yellows!
 Dick Dale had lots of covers..no room  to put them all on...just go to google images.
Just shows what's available to the serious collector....maybe I'll just look for some more for my garage....to go with my re-newed collection of old hot rod books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment