Saturday 31 August 2013

Fathers Day blog....just a bit of everything..

 My quest to re-fill my library of old aussie hot rod books is coming along nicely, thanks to some donations, and some purchases......this is a good one I got recently, No 1 issue of AHRR with mark Georgettes Chev powered A on the cover..
 Only have two Rodding Worlds..hope to find more...hard to get!
 This is the six earliest of Aus Hot Rod.....I now have about 30 more here, and I just acquired another stack that I will get next month....keep em coming!
 Darrens' coupe today! For those not on facebook, Darren pushed the coupe out today for some quick "encouragement" pics....only three weeks to go before it has to drive to Valla!
Henry sure had the styling right when he went from T to A.....28/29..one of henrys best ever models, in my opinion...
I have five sets of wheels....soneed to get rid of some probably....if anyone needs a set of Tork Thrusts, I will sell these, the rears are new 15 x 7 , fronts are 15 x 6...front tyres are new 165s, rears are 225s from memory....I need $1200 to move these along..
Also, will sell my new 15 x 7 and 15 x 5 Mclean steelies, new powdercoating, new 225 and 165 Nankangs, new 41 Ford caps..dual pattern 4 1/2" Ford, 4 3/4" GM.....never driven on the road yet...$1200 for all

1 comment: