Sunday 25 August 2013

Your Sunday nights viewing pleasure....some old B&Ws...

 Not much to report lately...so that's why you've got the old movies....I am just waiting on the carpet to go in next week....then the seat.
 The timber work has stalled...I've been laid up on and off with a cough/cold/sore throat, so not much to report..
 After the "first drive", I realized I had a clutch problem with using the Ford style 7/8"master and Holden 1 1/16" slave, so will have to change that out.
I originally had this 3/4" bore Ford slave mounted on the scattershield I was going to use, but have no made an adapter to mount it on the alloy bellhousing...fingers crossed, this should give me the travel I need..(I just pre-loaded the throwout last week,with the adjustable push rod, it gave me enough clearance to let the clutch work, but the throwout bearing would have been worn out in a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment