Monday 9 November 2015

Just some trivia before I head off this week..

So..off tomorrow to Yamba, a great fun weekend that I have attended maybe 20 times out of the 23 that Borderline HRC have run..should be fun...
That is, if the weather holds up for us.....think postive!!
 just a bunch of pucs i have come across lately, and saved....this one, because of the paint colour...would look great on the coupe..
 I had seen pics of a reverse cam flathead from the 50s, but this is the first sb chev I have seen..
 another good colour/wheel combination..
 and I want to run steelies...so is this how it will look?.....it'll be close..

 and love this wheel/colour on the 3w...
 this is right up there, if I want to add bling.....
 then, maybe i should stick with the caramel/burnt orange/Simon transport colour I have on the Tudor..
 and if I finish the tub...it can look like this........
 then their's the roadster that I'm also collecting bits for....
 'nuff said!
 now that's how you build a model A on 32 rails...28 grille, not a deuce!!
 Mustang anyone?
 I have thought about BRG and caramel steelies....might be something like this..
 here's the old roadster, fitted with grey spoke Americans, and with the Simon Transport burnt orange...I like the darker look of this paint...compared to...
 the brighter orange on this one.....bit too bright for me...
 this is more like it...
 maybe i can add a pickup to the fleet one day...all based on winning Gold Lotto first, though!
 I really like the look of grey spoke Americans with the burnt orange...
 my old roadster, with Halibrands....Yamba, about 8 years ago..
 I use the little logo below on some of my web pages....then this one popped up on the web this week...maybe I should do the coupe as a hiboy/dragstrip warrior like this!!

lastly...a reminder...my coffee morning is on Sunday week, 22nd Nov, at Victoria Point....and mark this event pictured on your calendar if you don't have anything to do on new Years Eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment