Wednesday 15 June 2016

Just missed a good event..

 while I was in Europe, I checked out what might be on, in case I was in the area...and I missed this, it was the weekend I went on the cruise ship....so photos will have to do....the English sure have got a grip on how to buld cars right, and cool events to attend.....what do you think?..
..This deuce coupe is just about perfect...plain and simple wins every time!











found some pics in my blog file, can't remember if I posted them..Swiftys iconic T bucket..
 not sure where this pic came from, but how low is that front...can it steer???
 did I post this before?..venue change for Greazefest..
 reminder about my events....hail, rain, or shine, (and I think we might get all of that this weekend,) my coffee morning is on from 7am at Victoria Point..see map below......
and next week on the 23rd, my mid week run leaves the KFC at Redbank Plains Plaza at 10:30, for the drive to the Lowood Hotel for lunch..

No comments:

Post a Comment