Monday 19 June 2017

Tuesday blog of nothing in particular..

 Look, I sometimes can't remember if I have blogged a pic or not..and it's easier to do it again rather than go back to see....so if I ever double up..just keep on moving.....anyway..here's a flattie..
 here's a cool looking Chev..
 found this pic recently of Tom Fultons famous (infamous) roadster..the powers to be threw him out of the '75 Nats for slicks and no fenders..I reckon he deserved a trophy for driving the 600 miles on slicks...he then drown another 500 or so to melbourne and back..
 the old race car driver in me wants to do this to my coupe-in-progress..should I..would I..
 The Top End Rumble is on this week in Darwin..here's some of larry Otooles pics of cars lined up on one of the old W.W.2 airstips that still exist next to the Stewart Highway..


 Les Winter has left L.A., and is road-tripping with Dale Grau back to Minnesota..here's a pic from Dave Ruhs roadster,one of the cars also in the topless convoy..
 nuther LARS pic..
 and another..
 what Les will see for the next few days..
 got a tad hot in the desert areas..
 can't remember who sent me this pic..maybe Les W..
 and..how about these stairs...check the steelwork that supports those treads..give him A for effort..
 been looking at interiors lately..

 here's the old 39 rear end I got last sunday..wide 5s, hyd. brakes..perfect for my deuce tub project, methinks..
 still need to sell off Wallys spare plates, and give Barbara the money..com'on..make an offer...I dropped them to $400..someone must be able to use them...contact me, I have them..0437323133.
 can't remember why I saved this..
 more inside

 still have a lot of these 32 keyrings...$10 each...will have 'em in the sedan when you see me next..
 more door inside..

 different style tunnel
 For you Tim...Wheelsmith have these in stock, just for you....must be all of 6"/
anti- desert sun reflection...bit of tape does the job..
 some more from Beachfest..



 from Les Ws trip over to LA...at a museum in TX.
 what..now it jumps to Marcels..
 and back to museum..
 Marcels..
 Les W with the craftsmen..


few more from  Bfest


 Pearl Harbour...1941...with a deuce..
 more of larry Otooles Top End Rumble..




 tomorrow..Wednesday 21st June..going to the Wattle Bistro for lunch with Dennis Cambells "Old Farts" run..



and below...yep..it's time to enter YAMBA rod run..try to print this off, or get the entry from the latest Cruzin magazine, issue 201..

No comments:

Post a Comment