Monday 2 April 2018

#900!..and for no particular reason, pictures I have downloaded ..

 60s/70s engineering..
 Hot damn alright..how would you like to tune it..
 speaking of damn..I appreciate that some people love them...but I can't figure why you would build one this low..but that's rodding..individual tastes..
 I'm more traditional..this is more me..
 and this..
 belly full of flathead..
 I've got nothing!!..
 WW..eons ago..
 the good old days at Riverside..John English..
 Eddie Thomas
 flathead flexi-flyer..
 more flat motor history
 double trouble
 banger!
 one of the better 32 hiboys..
 got alloy?
 Henrys prettiest body style
 early aussie mag
 now, if I did my coupe like this, with malcolms colour.....hmmm.
 nah..maybe just make it a hiboy....
 then again, I do like silver/red interior
 and I like dark...either very dark blue or black
 re-sale red is good
 early woody camper?
 I like this look!!
 pick-me-up..
 can't beat black with American gray spokes
 dark blue = nice!
 wheel combo looks just right..and lighter colour roof material then std. black..
 I think this is cool too!..but hard to get a roof correct on a R/P
 Taken two days ago..Dale heading from the snow of Minnesota to the warmth of Texas
 snow..yep..I'd hightail it away from that..brrr!
 saw this for sale last week in Melb...cool..always wanted one just like this.
 also had a hankerin' to build a street driven race look coupe with massive engine set-back..
 bronze beauty.
 Ouch!..
 there's that blue again..
 Newstead Victoria..60 years or more ago..
 giddy up, Cusso
 Joe Gatt..Riverside, mid 60s..
 nice..needs an A grille though..but Magoo build some great rides.
 Love this..
 from Tim Wells..garage tours in Ohio







bang..wel, that didn't work as planned..

No comments:

Post a Comment