Friday 20 June 2014

Getting closer...Route 66, then on into Las Vegas....

 So..we headed south from Kayenta to Flagstaff, then west to pick up another of my bucket list journeys, drive a bit of Rt.66
 First town was Williams..






 Then on into the most popular, Seligman, Arizona.....




 So....about a couple of hours of Rt 66 , it was fun....hardly another car on the road..
 Stopped for pics at Hackberry........these places must have been were they got the ideas for the movie "Cars"


 Driving into Kingman from Rt 66...came across these old cars..but it was 6pm by now.
 went across the new by-pass bridge at Boulder Dam and in to Vegas for the night
 So hot, even the buildings melt.......haha...(google it, just near Fremont Street)
 Fremont at night was fun....I will definitely stay this end of town from now on!






 Doesn't quite look the same at daytime!!
 another weird truck/trailer....
Ok...I promise....the next post will have some hot rods...I just have to do a couple of chores first...this update has taken me just about 6 hours so far....I hope you are enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment