Friday 20 June 2014

Ok..I had to mow the lawn...and move the boat...now it's time for LARS week

 Life is full of firsts...(like that time down behind the football oval..)...but here was a first for me, and a bucket list one as well...Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach..
 At 6 a.m. start, even the cars are yawning.....
 gassers!...gotta luv 'em..
 come on in, spinner.....our US friends haven't got a clue what we were on about....single and twin spinners....to them, just 49, 50 or 51 Fords...
 For Danny...son, maybe you will get one of these one day....but the only one I could afford is the one they used in the movie "Vanishing Point"!!
 Bruce n Brian..this pics for you..
 55K from memory
 hmm..different.
 Not enough windows for me..


 he drove it out the driveway...wonder if there was a trailer hiding somewhere..
 This east coast Ardun has certainly racked up a ton of events
 some say I'm crazy...but I love this little jigger..
 Darryl....don't sell yoyrs..build it like this!

 Is that you, Lucy..










 I've wanted one of these for 50 years..

 Dougie...step away from the car..
 Tuff truck...that's a great lookin' engine


 another famous ride...I waited so long to hear it running..




 Man, this is the third one at this run...they must be getting cheaper..
 Compare the fronts...this truck was so nice..
 nice as well, but not as good as the one above..

 another favourite of mine..
 and this as well..love my Fords
 wait.....did he get a chevy in this...
 sure did!
 nothing to see up here......
 it's all around the back..
 "tic tic tic tic.........."
 does my backside look big?






No comments:

Post a Comment