Friday 26 June 2015

more bits to quit out....and the reasoning...

 need to get rid of all my excess parts...so I can concentrate on the THREE projects I have on the go...so for the deuce tub....let me know if you have a stock pair of windscreen posts and a frame...don't really want to put new bits on this....
 The coupe project is a hit n a miss..time just seems to fritter away this year.....but I am slowly getting this together...
and the other project I want to collect parts for is to make something up with this original 4cyl 32 chassis....maybe the tourer and this chassis might hook up....
 so, back to parts I don't need...have 4 stainless rear 4 bars, two have the bushes, two don't, need to get $200 as is for all four..roughly, 19 1/2" and 22", as shown below..**SOLD**

 here's a new spare Grant wheel...just as it comes, the wheel and the horn cap assy, saw a couple on e bay for nearly $100, but mine is just $75.
 This is an old Moon style tank that has been in the shed for years as garage art...may as well go now, but not unless I get $200 for it now!***SOLD***

 Have a spare fibreglass 32 shell,  I was using this on the coupe, but want to get a 'glass original style one now....so, it has some mounting holes in it, but other than that, it has never been used....$110
 This is a pair of ladder bars that came off an A Model way back when...50" long, use bushes at all ends....think I paid $180 for them, so if I can get that back or close to it...

 twin remote oil filter kit, just the two alloy pieces and  the hoses ...$90
some Ford exhaust gaskets...390, 351C, and 302w..$6 ea., so $18 the lot..
I haven't decided on what transmissions to sell yet, but I do have a spare T400, a T 350, and a Powerglide....just in case you need one of these.....it might force me to make a decision...
same with my lathe....I bought this over two years ago, have never got around to having the 3 phase put on so I can use it....maybe it should go as well, as it takes up valuable space in my workshop...

No comments:

Post a Comment