Saturday 20 June 2015

some excess parts need to go..

Now that I have your attention....I have about a gazillion too many parts, and need to thin out the stock, so have a look here, see if you need anything...ph me on 0437 323133, or e mail at greg@comstar.com.au, as it will all be going up on e bay in the next few days...started listing some already..
 Pair of OFFSET bolt pattern Chev script valve covers....................$50 ***SOLD****
 Unknown brand of wheel, bought it in Nashville Swapmeet last year..it came in a LeCarra box, but you can see it has been fitted, but probably not ever used...pretty sure the guy said it was to suit GM column, but I don't have one here at the moment to check......I need to get $200 back on this..

 New pair of Corvette repro covers that I bought from Dave Townsend..was going on the last roadster, but never got around to fitting them..been hanging on my shed wall for three years now!...think I paid him about $185 maybe for them...so lets say $175.**SOLD**
 5 junky old US plates for the shed...$2 each, so $10 the lot. **SOLD**
 Pair of speedway motors radius rod brackets to suit early ford tapered tie rod ends...but I guess you could just run a drill thru them to mount 5/8" bolts..$20 pair
 asst of lenses, screws, gaskets, retainers for 34-36 lights...$30 the lot
 Pr of Corvette straight pattern valve covers, one has a hole drilled one end with a rubber to suit a PCV valve, while the other has about 10 holes drilled where it must have had a breather bolted to it...so I guess you could just put a plate over both, as they would be up against the firewall...or get a 90 degree breather...anyway... the pair as is...*Selling on e bay now*SOLD**
 Pair of chrome block huggers suit Chev, I also have the little collector/engine pipe adapters that come with these...but don't think I have the gaskets........$130 the pair.
 Pr. of stock Chev valve covers that came of a new crate 350....as is, no gaskets......$30
Here's a combo mount bracket for alternator and air conditioner that I bought in the US, tried to use these on my tudor with the injection, and had to modify them a bit, and still didn't work....I paid $165 us from memory...so how about $100 now..
 Chinese copy of an Edelbrock air gap RPM Performer......sb Chev...$120
 used 750 Holley double pump I bought for my roadster...but never even fitted it.....think I paid $325 for it about 4 years ago..need it gone, so lets say $250!
 alloy flywheel for a Chev, this suits the large dia. clutch, once again, didn't use it on the roadster..so bye bye....$75..********SOLD******
 This is new!...and rare, a dust cover to suit a Chev bellhousing with the small dia. flywheel....$30.
 Pr of rat rod looking headlight stands..no idea what they would fit, but at $30 pr, who cares!**SOLD**
**SOLD**
Old Model A cowl with just enough rust to make it either saveable...or garden art!! It does not have dash rail or posts, as is, $250***SOLD***
 Pulleys...I have about a dozen sets, all sorts of Chev pulleys, but the desireable ones are these to suit short water pumps...$30 a pair, but I will be listing more at a later date..have alloys as well, and long pump, some air/power combos, ...watch this space!
 Fibreglass tank cover to suit a 1932 Ford..hmm..no idea what they sell for...maybe $40
 Newly split and cleaned genuine TCI 8" hi stall convertor from the USA..once again, this was destined for my last roadster, until I went the three pedal route...currently on e bay...$500...oh, and the stall is probably like about 4000...****SOLD***
 another part for the roadster that didn't get used...a Don Zig/Vertex magneto in good used condition..need to get back close to what I paid, so $500..*******SOLD*****
Here's a Glide maybe seat I bought at LA roadster show last year...it flips forward, base lifts up, comes with the foam for bottom and back...the man said it was for a 32 Ford, but he didn't use it....and now I know why..it's like a rear seat, as it is about 3" narrow for my coupe...guess it might be able to be widened, or go in a T bucket or just put it in a tourer...anyway...these sell here for over $1000, I want, say $650.., which is about $300 to $400cheaper than what a new Glide would be anyway, with the foam kit, I'm thinking.......................................................
I have lots more to list, it just takes time...I just want to quit the excess, so there is still an A model frame, some A rear springs and crossmembers, some coilover shocks, some spare different rate coil over springs, etc.etc...just need to to find and photo it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment