Monday 29 June 2015

more parts to quit..think this is 4 pages now..

 some sort of home made tank cover for a 32 Ford..guess you could cover an L300 tank with this maybe...anyway..it has the look of Henrys tank shape..$40 if you can use it**SOLD**
 here's a pair of new 15"-10.5 tyres, measure just over 29" tall, and about 8" wide...I purchased two sets, used one set on my last roadster....this pair are $220 pair
 old drag car straight axle...this was made here in Brisbane by Weldwell Engineering, I believe...came out of Les Winters old 55 Chev gasser..takes early Holden stub axles from memory...bit of garage art, or use it in a race car project!..$40****SOLD****
Pair of chrome sb Chev valve covers that came with my last built engine...been used, but use-able still...$25 pair.
these are what you see on HQ Monaros, or I think LT1/Z28 from USA...one is not bad..other needs a serious polish job,,,but I have sold these for well over $200 a pair..these are just $85...**SOLD**
 
Need anything here...phone me on 0437 323133, or e mail on greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment