Tuesday 22 November 2016

found some pics I missed posting...

 following 20 pics are just an assortment sent to me by Mike Fee in Texas..


















keep 'em coming, Mike..
 ummm....I've got nothing........
 Les W found this old gasser pic..
 KB found this pic of Peter Crains tub at my old home at 252....how good are those panels...bring back 1960s barn finds...
 and speaking of finds..we all heard about Gordon mcmanus old 30 pickup/bucket that has been hidden away for 40 years..well, it saw the light of day for some TAC inspections last weekend!
 and nothing has changed...what a piece of history from the late 60s..


makes you wonder what else is still lurking around after all these years....barn finds..garage art..send me all your pics to greg@comstar.com.au and I will put them on the blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment