Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tuesday night trivia..

 Reminder about tomorrows Boys day Out..23 Nov....10am at Amica coffee, Panorama Drive, then to the Museum, then we can drive to Clev. Point, but also, Bob Cooper has offered to take anyone thru Volunteer Marine Rescue...but then, we go to Cleveland Tavern for lunch, and my home for smoko...
 I will take the liberty of having some things available to get rid of....really need to finish off selling the parts left over from Wally Rudken, but have some of mine as well..(photo above is just an old one from a few years ago to show how full my shed is/was...I guess we all collect items that need to be moved on, so send the details for me to include...time to move some parts out again !!)
email me pics of what you need to sell, and I will list them in a future blog.
 Now..this Sunday is Darryls coffee run up at Caloundra..anyone wanting to go from the Brissy area, John Davies will lead the pack...phone him on 33485320 if you want to meet up somewhere for the drive..
The Suncoast club co-host this ..always a good day on the sunny coast..
then...the following weekend, on the Saturday, Dec 3,  Steve Coade is having an open day at his "EARLY TIMES AUTOS" shop at his home in Peachey Road, Ormeau...Steve has had three 40 foot containers of stock arrive, so well worth taking a look at his new shop..0412831956
the day after, Dec 4 is my regular coffee morning at Victoria Point Lakeside shops...
and finish off the year with my mid week run to Sandstone Point Hotel on Dec 15
 I have lots of requests to list parts for sale, so send your info/pictures, and I will include them in a future blog...anything really..like this HR of Dougs for $1200..
 or my sons Windsor intake for $150..
or these 10 x 15 wheels n tyres from Phil Jones for $800..all is welcomed..just send all the details to greg@comstar.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment