Thursday 7 May 2015

a few pics I missed from yesterdays blog...and then yesterdays lunch rodrun..


 On route to Austin..called in to Granbury TX...Charlie was taking the 34 pickup to sell..(its still for sale..$17000, 302w, auto, etc etc)
 Town square, Granbury..where we met up with the group heading to the roundup...some of these guys had already driven for 5 days to get here!
 nice 3w of Mike Fees'
 love the country towns with their municipal building in the town square..
 Mike n Randy .....tuning up Mikes convert..
 all the way from Florida from memory..
 ha...a 33 version of my old 32...well...sorta looks like it!!
 interesting colour....similar colour that was on my old model A back in the 70s...I like it!

 more art in the town..
riding the back streets in the country towns...hoping to sniff out some early Fords..
 

so..we went on a run to Lowood Clubv Hotel yesterday...

 was a beautiful day for a drive in the country...wasn't a big deal, but like I always say..."I'm going for lunch...anyone else can tag along"
 only 15 of us...I always try to go north, south, and west, to make it easy to join in, so next one , I think will be heading back north on 25th June.
 The Mitchells brought there tub for the run...we went to Redbank Plains KFC for coffee, then Esk Hwy to Fernvale and up to Lowood....just a nice short run..


 had the place to ourselves just about....new menu since last time..
Chris......that looks way to much food....haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment