Saturday 3 October 2015

been busy...and been a bit sick......and some other pictures..

 First things first...I have a new grandson, Jesse...born on Thursday to my son Chris, and his wife, Emma..
 so, been a bit busy between hospital visits, looking after Eli, and also coming down with a head cold/cough/..that i didn't really need at this time...
anyway...a quick cuddle and photo opp...
 Don Bentley put up some pics of the weekend run at the Bargara beach rod run..hosted by Rum City Rod n Custom club....summers coming, as so many events were on this weekend, including the huge Garter Belts n Gasoline show at Tamborine..(will feature this when someone sends me pics)
 so...just a few pics from Bargara..







Looks like it was good weather up in Bundy...
 Just some pics I stole, as the cars looked cool!!


 Helping out Graeme and Trish..(Oz-Rods & Green Frog Nursery and Cafe) with a lot of old roofing iron I had spare...we go there for lunch on Oct 22 with my mid-week rod run..
 Coupla funnies off the net, to do with VWs problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment