Sunday 4 October 2015

some pics from various sources...Garter Belts N Gasoline..

Just a few pics here selected at random, from Reg Sothman, Rodney Foord, and Customjay...for those who don't know, this is an annual trek up to Mt Tamborine for a car show/music/fashion/billycart derby, that seems to be gaining in popularity here...I have never been to it, so not sure just how packed it gets, but still, a great place to visit, ..Tamborine has a lot too offer, in great shops, great views, and this event as well.


















It's not the sort of event I could ever see myself going to....but when my grandkids grow a bit older, maybe they might want to go and watch the billy cart racing...that (sorta) looks like fun...it's a little bit like the Chopped run I featured, I like the concept, but don't think I would ever go to it...there are only so many runs or events you can attend, and as we get older, it just gets harder to pick and choose between them all.....anyway...that weekend is over..enjoy Qld Mon holiday, and see some of you next Sunday at my coffee morning......(And by the way...Go Cowboys...what a game that was!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment