Tuesday 5 July 2016

just some pics from the net and elsewhere

 wouldn't it be nice to find more old aussie utes...
 can't beat this look!
 47 Buick...makes the hot rod cutoff, but seems more at home in the 50s models..
 Nothing to change here....
 nice A coupe with full filled denders
 rat rods shouldn't get any more radical than this........just sayin'
 racer!
 talk about tall tyres!
 I love shop shots....
 same shop..
 classic shot..
 bit of Yellow for you, Glenn...
 did I read this right?....135,000 HP, both Jet and Rocket powered, and...a supercharged jag V8 just to drive the fuel pump system....
 loving the maroon of late..
 for you, Tom Fulton....look-at-it..
 A for effort!
 Webbys mud run...looks like fun...
 gettin' dirty..
 nice...wonder if I should paint my new project yellow...
 I have a Joe Pirotta collection of pics to upload..just be patient...it is school holidays..



 more shop pics..
 flatties and steelies seem to be trendy these days..
 more shop..
 more..
 Pirotta SOHC
 Hey..I have one of them...
 really like this look as well...
Dale Graus Vicky...nice car!

No comments:

Post a Comment