Tuesday 13 December 2016

mid December...where did the year go?

 December has been, and still is hectic!...started with a coffee morning, then Anitas 70th birthday party...and end of year tenpin bowling...and school time finishes..so we change to more grandkid time during this next few weeks...so the blog might be hit n miss...
 love my family...Anitas mum still sorta going strong at 97...good genes there!
 and, on top of all this...bathroom reno neede, but thanks to Doug M for coming to the rescue to help try to get it rebuilt before Xmas..
 for some reason, I never started buying Rodders Journals...only issue #32, because of the deuces....but, I was able to buy a bunch of them this week, so plenty of catch up reading to do
 there are double ups though...some of these are the reverse covers of issues 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,21,25,26,28,33,36,37,38,and 44...I will be selling these at $12 a copy.
all sold now!!!
If you want the reverse copy, I can swap, as I don't care which cover I end up with
 Toowoomba swap will be on us in no time, just about 6 weeks to go, so thought I better see what needs to go....the old 35/36 sedan i cut up years ago...thinking of making it $20 to $40 a piece...what do you think this stuff is worth to anyone...this piece $30?  greg@comstar.com.au 0437 32 31 33.
 this piece $20?
 front roof piece $30?
 rough rear fenders $30 each?
 rusty doors $40 each?
I have a couple of cobbled together Model A rear springs...not complete, just made out of what I had left over...I need to get $60 each
 Talk has been that the DRAGENS were doing a 2017 event, along the lines of the USA TROG...well, go onto their website to get all the details of the May 2017 beach fun day..
 and a reminder about tomorrows day lunch run to the pub near Bribie...meet at BP on the Bruce Hwy. at Caboolture area at 10 am...then we leave for Sandstone Point
we get to park on the grass, so need to cross the bridge, flip around and return to get access to the gate onto the grass....need more info..ring me 0437 32 31 33.
 I just took a pic from Dragens website.....all the details are now up about conditions, type of cars etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment