Thursday 8 December 2016

some info...useless and helpful...

 2017 just around the corner..only one more event of mine for this year.Thursday 15th we go to Sandstone Point Pub for lunch..details next week...
 so, here's my 2017 events..sorry about the scan...will work on getting this into a more readable/printable format....
 Did I post this...dang, my memory is bad..anyway..belongs to Sean Rose..I lost the info, just have the pic...ph him on 0407 746445.
 Ken still has the tourer for sale..originally it was a bit higher priced, with a few spares thrown in...but now, as other parts have been selling, it is now just what you see here..now priced at the Xmas salesman special of $4995.00..ph 0402 345020 or 3277 7826
 saw these pics on the web this week...story went..'Someone discovered these cars rusting away in a cave since being hidden in WW2"............what I find interesting is the Fords..






 Hey...WW2...this looks a bit late model for that era...






 interesting anyway...
 Now..I love my time away in the caravan as much as my other interests...so last week, we were up the Nth Coast at Coolum..One of my co-vanners has a friend up that way with a car collection, so we skipped over for a quick Beef, cheese and bacon pie, followed by a cream bun..(all alowed while you are on holidays, remember)...and headed off to view the cars...
 well...not hot rods or US cars..but still..amazing..a 1927 Rolls Royce..
 pretty well immaculate, don't you think.

 and in this garage, it's mate is a twin turbo Bentley...
check the gear shift to the right of the driver...
 next shed...a 2007 Roller...I've never seen/felt anythin so luxurious..this was 1.1 million new!!
 older cars were 30s 40s and 50s..like this MG



 wowsers...engine is not much longer than the genarator!


 now...this makes a statement!!



I used my phone, as the camera batttery died..hence, out of sequence pics..that's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment