Thursday 1 November 2018

70th running of Bonneville..perfect conditions!

  Bonneville...the excitement for me was my first trip to Bonneville..and the long drive out onto the salt...the anticipation of the spectacle about to unfold..
 nitro lagester sure was loud..I took lots of videos, but for some reason, cant load them onto this blog..


 automotive engineering was great to see



 chev valve covers make great moulds for the weighted bars







 bean bandits




 tribute to those before..




 couldn't resist a pic with Danny Thompson








 the 36 pickup I should have purchased..good stock driver for $8000 from memory.
 about how close you can get to the action..
 I have more pics, but lost in the download somewhere...will eventually find them and upload...

No comments:

Post a Comment