Sunday 18 November 2018

some more Mid-America...

 So..back to Dale n Elvis's home for another day before we head off for more trippin' across America...had time to check out their massive collection of all these goodies..
 and more..
 more toys..
 had more pics, but for some reason, I got them all out of focus...thanks for the hospitality, Dale n Elvis.
 just a few of the lkicence plates I captured at the car show..






















 and so it was time to head off south to Iowa-Nebraska-South Dakota etc. etc..
 I'm jumping ahead here, as I have to show Speedway motors...or did I do that..i'dbetter check..
 came across "CARHENGE" in Nebraska..



 Col trying to check the ratio on this 9" Ford deff...
 and a T400...
yes..I better check on Speedway..think I missed the pics from there...
Poor copy, but updating my events page, for those who follow it..note that their is not Boys Days Out anymore, and I have also dropped off the April lunch run, as I realised it is just a couple of days after Easter/ASRF Nationals..

No comments:

Post a Comment