Saturday 22 November 2014

just a quicky...todays coffee run..

 another top day for the coffee...just a tad hot, but the shade sails sure help.
 I got too busy talking to take pics...here's Gasser Gav making a blurry exit..
 "It was seven oclock on a Sunday...regular crowd shuffled in".....sounds like a song!
 very good rollup again, even though it was going to be 32degrees of heat.....final count was 32 plus a couple of others....whatever that adds up to.....in case you were wondering, Dougie...
 so, Doug...you didn't want to see the same old cars...well here's a nice work ute...
 and another ute thing...
 and a bike..
 this is what I need to do...collect enough parts to put my roadster back together like this almost original roadster...
 here's less cars...more people shots, Dougie...
 Doug, here's a ferret......I mean a dog, named "Ferris" Bruce.......
Here we are, under the tree of knowledge...and Doug...turn around next time so I can "snap" you

No comments:

Post a Comment