Sunday 9 November 2014

last blog for a week or so...

 Nothing much to talk about...but I did call by Les Winters the other day, to see how the coupe is progressing..
 Not far to go now..
 still deciding on wheel colour...as is, or maybe black..
 Picked up another retirement project....old 32 with a 4 banger will keep me busy for years to come...just need to find a roadster cowl for it...or some type of deuce cowl..
 meant to use this at Halloween....someone sent it to me...
 big month..Yamba next week, coffee morning on Nov 23, then mid week run to Ricks Café up Palmwoods (Maroochydore) way on Nov 27.
 Haha...saw this add somewhere...love it...who would've bought one?
 Yamba for me this week.....think this will be my 19th...only missed 3 from memory.
redesigned Blue Dolphin, with new water park as well....but not finished for this year
 some pics from Suncoast run to Ettamogah Pub



 Thanks always to Graeme Robinson for always providing pics from the Nth Coast area..thanks!
 Work on the coupe I progressing..all the fenders are on now, just finishing off mounts for hood latches, I have a splash apron on order, as well as headlight bar next, so I can also fit the fender braces...then I'll tackle the rear end..
I don't mind the look with stock steelies, but I have a narrowed rear to suit the 8" Americans...so probably make the decision while I'm away at Yamba..
 couple more pics here of the parts I just bought....more on this in a few weeks when I get to pick it all up....but I can see a flattie deuce project in my future.....
good looking early 21 studder..

No comments:

Post a Comment