Saturday 1 November 2014

..my fender fittin' fiasco..flip it, it, lets go have coffee!!

 So..lets use every clamp I have, my floor jacks, scissor jacks, and get it happening!
 A tale of two fenders...two different brands, two different shapes...one doesn't fit...and the other is no where near  it!!...grrrrr.


 and at the same time, lets move the body a tad so we can sort of line up the swageline
 Gulp!..where'd this big gap come from...think this 'glass shell was cut a bit short..
Phew..here's another cavity

I know...get the laser out and line it up...perfect...
Um....fail...1/2" too far forward.....excuse the gap underneath...scroll down to Sundays coffee run..














































 Leons Toyota Hemi looks at home in the T coupe. I don't mind this size Hemi..anyone got one spare? 
 small roll up because of QHRP swapmeet, but 18 of us had a nice morning...











No comments:

Post a Comment