Tuesday 2 May 2017

BOOGALOO, part 2...

 To be honest, Ricky sent me so many photos, that I lost track of the ones I posted, and others I missed..so here's a few more from the weekend just gone























So..there you go...and now below are some more pics that came across my screen in the past few weeks....
 Hmm...for sale in W.A....different!
 another from the 2017 nats..for you, Glenn...
 I'm looking at lots of coupes for inspiration lately....fenders/fenderless/paint/trim...
 always hard to come up with something different..
 looks like a cool pickup...
 flat motor...are they holes?
 I'm really liking the look of a factory painted, original look engine..
 nice colour..
 tough enough for ya?
 we talked the other night about Ronny Drysdales hearse from the 60s..chromed engine, gearbox and rearend, from memory...must see if I can find more pics...wonder where this ended up...
 flat green looks great as well..
 bend them wires, burn those rags until the're round..Jon Bridge makin' a statement!
 another good look..all steel coupe with good mix of colour n wheels..
that's it...time for me to go lie down....'g'nite, y-all

No comments:

Post a Comment