Friday 5 May 2017

The Rattletrap...aussies version of TROG!..2nd update..now 3rd update

 so..last update before I shut this down ....looks like a very successful day, and top marks to Dragens for doing a fantastic job with this beach/retro inspired event..


 Ok..so I tried to add pics at1pm...but they put them above the ones I put up at 9:30...anyway...you can just flip back n forward...more later this sfternoon probably..











Well..it's all happening today...Dragens Hot Rod Club picked a perfect weekend to host the first version of beach racing with old style hot rods and bikes...
 Crowdy Head Beach near harrington NSW is the venue for today..
 Lots of work leading up to this event..
 not long now...
 the beach..the sky..all looks to be a cracker of a day..



 dozens od cars have had their inspection..

 so, time to line up...
 ready...
get set.....


obviously this is happening right now...and these are the latest up to date pics I stole off the net...will load more to this story later on today....but for now...I have yard work to do...boy, don't I wish I was down at Crowdy Head Beach.......

No comments:

Post a Comment