Thursday 11 May 2017

some For Sale items..

 Chris Dansie has his fibreglass Downs bodied Cabriolet for sale..$59,500..
 has around 1500 miles on the road since the left to rhs conversion
15 x 6 Rebel and 15 x 8 RealRodder wheels..has a crate Vortec with rebuilt T350 auto


phone Chris on 0419 107984.



Doug Moles Parts
 all the A model parts are to be sold together for $750..ph Doug on 3829 3775.
 this is a lower panel for Tudor/Tourer
 set of 56 Chev hubcaps are $300
 283 valve covers are $100 the pair..straight pattern, not offset
 one only rear door goes with the "A" parts

 LH fender pretty good shape, but has a tear...


 RHS fender pretty good, but someone cut off the piece that rests on the frame..


 rear fenders for a Tourer/Tudor look to be in good shape..

 61 model Chev diff..new brakes, new wheel bearings, $250
Holden HT-G rubber bush style drum brake front end complete $150...all the above parts at Redland Bay, phone Doug on 3829 3775

My own parts..I still have a couple of Ford Flatheads I want to move on, so I have reduced the price a bit, and added some extras...I bought a $100 box full of Flatty parts at Rocklea swap, and these bits will go with both these engines..$1000 takes them both, with the extra parts..
 The red motor is a 46-48 style 59A long motor, and is siezed..been sitting for years, so may only be good for parts..
 The silver engine is an early 24 stud, so probably 1938 model..was sold to me as a useable engine, came from the Imbil sawmill ..all I have done to it is tip some WD40 in the plug holes, and turned it over a bit..with that box of extra bits I purchased, there are now some water pumps and some ignition parts that will go with this one..
 $1000 takes both flatheads, and some spares..
the flatties are at my place at Alexandra Hills, best contact is on my mobile, Greg T., 0437 32 31 33.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete