Saturday 4 March 2017

Coffee morning...weather was perfect!

 If you were like me, woke up Sunday morning and wondered if it was going to be pouring rain...it did rain pretty heavy down my way during the night..but guess what..No Rain again for the 61st time in a row..sure, some told me they drove thru rain to get there..but none at Victoria Point..amazing!


 Pinched some pics from Mike C...just to show some of the cars from a different lens...this is Mick Boyds new T coupe, first run today!
 Rosey...has to be there first every time...love it..
 Mikes A roadster is for sale..$34,000
 I don't get to photograph this often....lol
 Stu had his nice Tudor out for the day
 lots of comfort in the Plymouth..always looks good.
 US Falcons sure look different at the back
 another new 32 for the run, all the way from the Gold Coast
starting to get a lot of 32 Tudors in S.E. Qld..
 Now..before I forget..this is the regular coffee shop/bakery next to where we park....but..
 walk through the alley to High Street and there are three more choices to enjoy.."Expresso Bar"
 across the road to "Harvest"
 or up the alley to the other bakery
 go thru the alley ,  the back car park is where we park..
 some of my pics, but I got so busy talking, I didn't take many!

 Three El Caminos..wowsers..

 even restored cars are welcome..two As turned up from the Model A club.
 sorta rodded a bit with the smaller wires..
 I love this new coupe..Mick, you did a great job!





and..good aussie Holdens n Fords always welcome..about 50 cars along today..

No comments:

Post a Comment