Sunday 5 March 2017

Winter-time in Texas..or Texas Thaw by Les Winter, in winter, in Texas..shucks, you know what I mean....

 Today, my man on the frozen ground in Texas has sent back these pics from the first of the nostalgia style drag meets in the D/FW area...enjoy the pics, and yes, I know some of you are F-book friends with LW, and have seen these...but some don't do the Fbook thing, so enjoy these Texaus pictures.


 Skots blown sidey was side-lined with a trashed clutch disc..

 some Texas gals
 against my better judgement, I will include this...just 'cause it has lucky #66
 a holey- man must have built this..



 The caption was "don't need no driver with the engine running in Tx"
 the original altered wheelbase......
 double trouble in the Don Smith comp. coupe
 well, that's different!
 think this is owned by a Mr. Wathher.........met him before..I said ...."High A Wather"...
 Hmm..this gives me an idea...Rugs-a-million have a sale on.....
 Hey Charlie...looks a bit cold there..






 so...that's all the pics that were sent so far...more when he warms up...thanx Les, from all the blog followers..

No comments:

Post a Comment