Thursday 27 August 2015

here's some events I was going to mention..

 My coffee morning is on at Vicky Point on Sept 6...I can't be there...but party on without me...
 Dennis Cambell has his mid week Old Farts run on the 9th Sept, meet at McDs Nerang for coffee at 10:30..then head out thru Oxenford to the Wattle Hotel, upper Coomera for lunch...0755 36 25 32 is his contact #
 Same day if you are up the north coast..Suncoast Club are having a lunch run as well
 not for a while, but pencil this swap meet in...
 Wings n Wheels on fathers Day..same day as my coffee run...always plenty of events to choose from..
 20th Sept is Eliminators huge event..details above..
Same day, or weekend, is the start of the annual week long Valla Park rod run, so expect to see lots of cars heading south...
finish up with another of my coffee mornings, but this one hosted by, and held at Bayers Smash Repairs, Cairns St Loganholme..itsSept 27...


Add to these the events at all the different MASTERS venues, and the regular cruise nights...always plenty to do!

1 comment:

  1. Greg, great to see all the hot rod photos and old catalog pages. Real trip down memory lane from my time at Superformance (88-93).

    ReplyDelete