Thursday 27 August 2015

My 15th maybe lunch run to Beerrwah...is it really 15 we have done?

Thanks to Graeme Robinson for picking the venue for todays lunch run....nice drive, even with my wrong turn that took some of us 10km further than needed....but ..get there we did!
The first group of photos are from Graeme, 2nd lot are mine......anyone is encouraged to send any pics or material to me to include in future blogs...saves me thinking!!..send it to greg@comstar.com.au 
 Good little pub, but not enough parking to get all the cars together....we used all the carpark, and the street, and some grassed area
 nice clean hardtop, that I hadn't seen before..
 Ranchero was looking great..
 Me..grabbing the first spot I see....
 The rest of the group that followed my "wrong way, Greg!!"
 Love this Model A....
 Likewise, Roseys coupe...I would gladly give up my Deuce for a 36 coupe......
 Briggsy!
 We should have parked together...USA 031, and my USA 32
 Kool Koops
 One of Brissys original rodders from the early 60s...Gary Wright...still keen as mustard, and going strong
 Now this really screams 60s cool..
 Brad joined us!...sure you got between  those lines correctly?
 Nice 32 that I hadn't seen before..(as I was sick when the Rod Show was on)....
 The Dansies were in the house!

 Look past the Deuce...that model 40 is very very good!!..............
 JD managed to get his sore knee into the new coupe, and come along for lunch....and what a great car this is...





 A quicl count, and I got to 30 cars...not bad for a Thursday!!
 Think I counted 62 that sat down for lunch, a great roll-up, so thanks to those who came along..

 and what it's all about...catching up, over a meal..
 Here's some of the elder-statesmen of S.E.Qld hotrodding at this table.....
 The pub set aside the entire rear open area for us....
 even had some South Australians turn up....Terry n Sonia Davis..



Well...that's about it...Winters almost gone...so bring on September and a host of new events to attend....I will list some on the blog here tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment