Sunday 30 August 2015

Late night pics I found on the web......

 Just some neat pics I captured while surfing the net today..
 look at those pipes......
 something you don't see every day...




 I'm loving this roadster.....
 Luv the look of this sedan...
 And...look at this...what a top looking A Tudor, complete with banger...





A white roadster......don't see many rods painted white...
 a reminder...duh...I didn't even know Jimboomba swap was on today, or the Gold Coast rod run, so if you want it addvertised...remind me......so here is the one for Eliminators in late September...
 And remember...coffee is on this coming Sunday, 6th Sept....I will be away, so carry on without me..7am start until whenever...Victoria Point Lakeside Shops..
 and later this month...Randys shop for his cars n coffee....27th September..Cairns St Loganholme.
Next blog will probably be in two weeks...first you'll get my caravan trip away to Iluka....then my annual trek to the Deuces limited run following weekend....thats all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment